Been thinking about this whole ‘New Year Resolutions’ and I must admit that I don’t follow through with them and fail. I guess I set myself to fail. But I guess I must keep jump on the bandwagon and keep trying with these New Year Resolutions.
For the Year of 2015, my New Year Resolutions as follows:
- lose weight but I would like to gain muscle and have a better core strength
- be more organised (let’s see how that goes, just go with the flow and not stress too much on it)
- save save save! (who is with me on this? I am sure you all have the same problem, don’t lie!)
- plan and focus for wedding next year (should really start something with wedding)
- relax and stress less about everything. I seriously need to stop stressing over every little thing. I am such a hot headed person, ask Joshua and he will tell you what I am like hehe).
My 2015 New Years Resolutions are pretty simple and not much to them,
- Save money, organise a budget. I would like to one day have a large investment portfolio.
- Be more organised and neat.
- Invest in myself further. (Courses, Books, Webinars)
- Say no more often. (Don’t overburden by taking too much on at one time)
- Learn advanced programming. (I know basics of programming)
- Work on CCNP.